HASTINGS Police Report Monday, September 20 ● At 7:30 a.m. officers responded to the 1600 block of 12th St. West regarding a damage to property call. There was approximately $5,000 worth of damage. …
HASTINGS Police Report
Monday, September 20 ● At 7:30 a.m. officers responded to the 1600 block of 12th St. West regarding a damage to property call. There was approximately $5,000 worth of damage. The incident is under investigation and no suspects were disclosed in the report.
● At 10:00 a.m. officers responded to the 200 block of General Sieben Dr. regarding a harassment complaint.
Tuesday, September 21 ● At 11:00 a.m. officers went to the 2200 block of Vermillion St. for a verbal domestic incident. Officers indicate that no crime was committed in their report.
● At 11:52 a.m. an officer took a suspicious act report from Three Rivers Dr. Officers did not disclose the suspicion of the act in their report.
● At 4:53 p.m. officers responded to the 400 block of 15th St. West on a disturbance call. It was reported that an intoxicated male was causing a disturbance at his own residence. Officers did not disclose if an arrest or citation was made after the situation de-escalated.
● At 4:54 p.m. an officer picked up a baggie of drugs from the 1100 block of 4th St. West and took them to be destroyed.
● At 6:00 p.m. officers responded to the 1700 block of Frontage Rd. North for a hit and run in the parking lot. After investigation the incident was documented and driver information was exchanged. No citations or injuries were reported in the police report.
● At 10:04 p.m. Hastings Officers responded to the 19000 block of Lena Ave to assist the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office. The reason for assistance was not disclosed in the Hastings PD report.
Wednesday, September 22 ● At 7:53 a.m. officers responded to a past action theft in the 1200 block of Progress Dr. An unknown suspect stole around $3,000.00 in property and has not been apprehended as of the Hastings PD report.
● At 2:10 p.m. officers were called to the 1100 block of Bahl’s Dr. for a damage to property report. The front two tires were slashed and the head of the taillights were broken. There are no suspects in the case and the case has since become inactive.
● At 8:31 p.m. officers took a past action assault call near the 1000 block of 11th St. West. The incident is still under investigation.
● At 9:38 p.m. officers received a theft report in the 1100 block of Vermillion St. The incident is under investigation.
Thursday, September 23 ● At 1:14 a.m. officers responded to an after the fact hit and run accident that occurred near the intersection of Vermillion St. and 4th St. East. The incident is under investigation.
● At 10:10 a.m. officers responded to the 3100 block of Vermillion St. on a report of theft of catalytic converters. There were no suspects disclosed in the report nor if the case is still under investigation.
● At 11:08 a.m. officers were called to the 500 block of Ramsey St. for a theft report. The case is still under investigation.
● At 11:10 a.m. officers assisted the Polk County, Wisconsin Sheriff’s Office for an undisclosed report.
● At 12:15 p.m. officers took a found property report in the 2800 block of Vermillion St. Officers contacted the owner of the property and returned it to them.
● At 12:40 p.m. officers were called to the 1400 block of Todd Way for a domestic dispute. Officers reported that there was no crime from this dispute and the case is now inactive.
Friday, September 24 ● At 12:41 a.m. an officer initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle in the area of Vermillion St. near 10th St. East. The driver, Chad Stewart 39 of Cottage Grove, was taken into custody for an outstanding warrant from Pierce County, Wisconsin.
● At 12:54 p.m. Hastings officers were dispatched to a driving complaint as a vehicle traveled over the Hastings Bridge. Officers located the vehicle and determined the driver was having health complications.
● At 5:56 p.m. an officer responded to the 1700 block of North Frontage Rd. for a damage to property report. The officer investigated the case and identified a juvenile suspect. The case is currently under investigation.
● At 8:58 p.m. an officer responded to the 1700 block of Market blvd. For a theft report. The officer investigated the case and a suspect was identified. The case is still under investigation.
● At 9:35 p.m. officers responded to the 1700 block of North Frontage Road for a theft in progress. Officers located the suspect and investigated the case. The suspect, Michael Arvis 55 of Hastings, was taken into custody for 5th degree possession of a controlled substance and theft.
● At 11:29 p.m. officers responded to the 1100 block of Park Ln. for an assault report. Two juveniles were cited for 5th degree assault.
Saturday, September 25 ● At 3:05 a.m. officers conducted a warrant check in the 200 block of 2nd St. East. After investigation, Carl Andrew Litschke, age 48 of Hastings, was arrested for an active Washington County warrant.
● At 5:13 p.m. officers investigated a report filed through the Minnesota Adult Abuse reporting center.
● At 9:35 p.m. officers responded to a missing person report in the 1300 block of 15th St. West.
Sunday, September 26 ● At 5:08 a.m. officers recovered suspected narcotics near the 1400 block of Vermillion St.
● At 7:32 p.m. officers responded to a damage to property report on the 1700 block of North Frontage Rd.